Does another person have the right to get a pension instead of a pensioner?

According to paragraph 160 of the Situation "About the procedure for appointment and payment of the state pensions", approved by the Decision of Cabinet of Ministry of the Republic of Uzbekistan from September 8, 2011 of  №252, according to the certificate of trust (The certificate of trust must be issued according to the legislation), pension payment may carried out.

At the same time, the person who has given the certificate of trust must confirm his / her right to the assigned  pension  at least once a year going to Pension Fund. The trusted representative shall be obliged to notify the Pension Fund Department of any circumstances that may affect the payment of pensions.

The certificate of trust  is stored in the appropriate structural subdivision of the post office. In this case, the relevant division of post office must send  a copy of the main stamp of the postal subdivision and a certified copy of the manager's signature to the relevant department of the Pension Fund within ten days from the date of submission of the certificate of trust.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)