Old age allowances
The right to allowance for the loss of the bread-winner is for family members(unable to work) who are dependent on a person who does not have the right to a state pension under the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On State Pensions for Citizens".
Appointment and payment of allowances are carried out by the district (city) departments of the off-budget Pension Fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the place of residence of the applicant.
Followings must be attached to the application:
• A copy of the passport or birth certificate;
• certificate of death of the bread-winner and copies of birth certificates (passports and / or birth certificates) of family members entitled to allowance for the loss of bread-winner.
The number of disabled members of the family includes the persons specified in Article 19 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On state pension provision of citizens".
The amount of the allowance for the loss of the bread-winner is established as a percentage of the allowance that the deceased citizen received or was entitled to receive, in the following amounts:
• for three or more members of the family who are unable to labor - 100 percent of the allowance;
• for two family members unable to work who are unable to labor - 75 percent of the allowance;
• for a family member who is unable to labor - 50 percent of the allowance.
In the case of death of a person who does not have the right to pension, the allowance to the members of the deceased's family is established on the basis of the age related pension.