The pensioner has the right to:
- receive pension in the cash and non-cash (through the deposit in commercial banks or bank cards);
- appeal the decision on pension assignment;
- apply for pension recalculation at any time after occurrence of the right to it;
- receive the accrued sums of pension which have not been claimed in due time for last time taking into account increase of the sizes of pensions, but no more than for twelve months before the reference;
- receive explanations and inquiries concerning pension assignment, and also assistance of divisions of the Pension fund in reception of necessary documents for pension assignment.